A Framework for Successful Corporate Rescues
Auteur: Hedges, Paul
Editeur: John Wiley & Sons
The key to a successful loan workout is to identify the problems accurately and address them early. It is critical that the company's underlying business and financial problems are resolved and not merely the symptoms.
Loan Workouts and Debt for Equity Swaps examines how a successful loan workout can be managed. It detail the processes and participants involved, whilst providing frameworks and practical step- by-step approaches that allow for a coherent and cohesive policy to give the best possible chance of success. The book assists in the ultimate aim of providing a firm base for the future health of the company involved and maximizing the lenders' returns. This work is not merely restricted to companies and banks involved in the process, but other important participants in loan workouts.
Areas featured in the book are:
- What loan workouts are and why they are needed
- Non-performing loans related strategies, organization and systems
- Participants involved in loan workouts and their motivations
- Symptoms of corporate distress and corporate turnaround strategies
- Major steps involved in a typical loan workout transaction
- Special issues relating to debt for equity swap transactions
- A case study illustrating many of the issues covered in the book
Présent dans 0Dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours