Creating Integrative Knowledge
Auteur: Javidan, Mansour
Auteur: Strategic Management Society Staff
Editeur: Blackwell Publishing
This book reviews both successful and unsuccessful mergers and acquisitions, exploring the reasons why so many fail to live up to expectations.
- An exploration of why mergers and acquisitions succeed or fail, based on rigorous scholarly research.
- Stretches the boundaries of what we know about these complex phenomena.
- Presents original ideas about the merger and acquisition strategy, the effects of mergers and acquisitions on performance, and the critical processes involved in implementation and integration.
- Explores new areas, such as the role of culture and leadership, and the importance of knowledge transfer and learning.
- Includes contributions from both highly respected scholars and up-and-coming stars in the field.
Présent dans 0Dossiers publics
Présent dans 0dossiers privés
Etagères de cours